We invite you to experience, to rejuvenate and to purify your body & mind with an Ayurveda-Yoga-Retreat at Vedic Valley. Enjoy daily Yoga and Meditation practices, individual Ayurvedic therapies and delicious Vegetarian Meals in a pure and tropical environment near Morjim-beach, Goa.
Your Retreat starts with a personal Ayurveda and Jyotish – Vedic Astrology Consultation. Our Ayurvedic Physician will help you understand your unique constitution-Dosha and suggests you a program of specific treatments and an individual Ayurvedic nutrition plan. The Vedic Horoscope analysis by Master Anand gives you a detailed prediction about all important areas of life, including health, profession, relationship, finances and spiritual development as well as timetables for right decisions in life. Also he will teach you specific Yoga exercises and Meditation practices that will bring you more balance, energy and peace.
The Ayurveda-Yoga-Retreat includes:
- 14 days Double-accommodation in Eco-Bungalow with Wi-Fi
- 2 healthy Ayurvedic meals per day – Breakfast and Lunch
- Taxi transfer from/ to the Airport Dabolim, Goa will be extra charged
Yoga and Vedas with Master Anand
- 12 morning Yoga and Pranayama practices
- 12 evening Meditation, Mantra or Mudra Practices
- 1 Ayurvedic Cooking Course
- 1 Vedic Astrology Consultation by Master Anand
- 1 Ayurvedic Consultation with Pulse and Dosha-diagnostic
- 7 days Ayurvedic treatments, chosen according to your unique constitution, for example:
- Shirodhara – stream of oil on the forehead for total relaxation.
- Abhyanga – a revitalizing and energizing full body Oil massage.
- Elakizhi – a warm herbal bundle bag massage
- Nasya – elimination of toxins through nose
- Marma Massage – for stimulating vital points
- Swedhana – Ayurvedic herbal steam bath
14 days Ayurveda Yoga Retreat special offer:
|14 days Ayurveda Yoga||Season A:
01.11-30.11.2022 & 02.03-30.04.2023
01.12-31.12.2022 & 01.01.-01.03.2023
|per person in double accommodation||€ 860.-||€ 940.-|
|single accommodation||€ 1050.-||€ 1130.-|
The starting day of the 14 days Retreat is flexible. You can choose any time during season A and B.